Our staff are at the heart of everything we do and we are incredibly grateful for the dedication and passion each member of our team shows on a daily basis.
We believe our staff are our main asset so it’s important that we recruit those that share our values and are willing to go the extra mile for our service users and their colleagues. We have a team of great diversity and welcome people of all ages, religions and ethnic groups to be part of our team.
The wishes and needs of our service users are of paramount importance to us and we only recruit people who can wholeheartedly display compassion and genuine care when providing the best possible service.
The general practices and expectations of care are changing frequently and it is because of this that we promote training and encourage personal development at CCS Homecare. For fantastic career opportunities, please see our Careers page.
- Certificate in Moving people handling
- Care Certificate
- Health and Safety
- Fire Awareness
- Food Hygiene
- Safeguarding of Adult and Children
- Fire Aid Awareness
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Mental Capacity and DoLs
- Dementia awareness
- Palliative care
- Certificate of safer handling medication
- Certificate in basic food and hygiene
- Introduction to health and safety
- NVQ 2/3/5 in Health and Social care
- Other appropriate and recognized qualifications
- Training in Parkinson’s disease and strokes awareness
- Epilepsy – Supporting with medication
- Breakaway Training
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Introduction to BSL Training
- Regalement Awareness Training
- Challenging Behavior
- Customer Service
- Introduction to Mental Health
- Introduction to Learning Disabilities
- Professional Boundaries
- Bespoke Leadership and Management Training Programmer
Everything we do and every service we deliver is underpinned by our company values. Each of our staff members are selected based on their personal values aligning with that of the company, and are trained and regularly assessed to ensure they adhere to our values.
Our company values reflect management’s commitment to our clients and to our staff, and our staff’s commitment to our clients:
Our company culture echoes how our staff engage with each other and how we as a business support our clients.
Our culture statements set out our staff’s commitments to each other, and naturally affects the way we support our clients: